Saturday, November 5, 2011

Reformation {a complete joke}

  So lets get to the point or the fact as fast as we can. What is Reformation, to give a meaning I will go strait to Noah Webster 1828-The act of reforming, correction or  amendment of life, manners, or of any thing vicious or corrupt; as the reformation of manners; reformation of the age; Reformation of abuses. To reform means: to change from worse to better; to amend; to correct; to to restore to a former good state or to bring from a bad to a good state. Far as I am going with this, you get the point I hope. Well I am not a reformer or anything such. I try to find out whats with the belief in this system of reformation, an I come to find out reformation does not change anything from bad to good, it just compounds with being wrong in the their belief. Reformation and the fundamental baptist are running a tight race, both parts are not rightly dividing the word of God. They differ on certain things. IF you are a student of the King James Bible and you rightly dividing it you will not be a reformer or a fundamenta lbaptist.    
     Arthur Pink once divided the Word but notice in his writings he take verses out of context as the latter two, I just mention. Just read a book called The Other Side of Calvinism by Laurence M. Vance and it put the nails in the coffin. Don't think for one minute you are right. Your Tulip can be rip apart with Scripture{KJB}. I not saying that you can not learn from older reformers cause you can, one thing you will do is study an find out the real truth an the wrong with the Reformation, these men had good intetions but not right. One thing I did was come out from among them and found out That Gods Words will set you free. Just dont take me at my words study for yourself  an pray the Holy Spirit will lead you into all truth an He will.

No comments:

Post a Comment